This is different each time. And different with each person. Plan to spend 50 to 90 minutes: less wastes our time, longer goes past our focus.
We start with what hurts. Then feel what needs.
- Shoulder and back relief:
- Squat heels up
- Back on the mat
- Shoulders on the mat
- Leg raises and rotations for hip muscles
- Kneel Windmills for posterior chain
- Arch Lift
- Stand with your hands on the seat of chair for your shoulders, back, butt, and thighs
- Arms Back for your shoulders
- Constant Bear
- Step Back for the front of your hips